ONLINE MODULE: Analysing Your Online Presence
Everything you need to know about analysing your online presence
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 2-4 HOURS
Do you have a bit of a digital footprint but are you not sure what you have, what your competitors have and what you may need? Need to analyse your online presence? This module will introduce you to techniques the pros use to evaluate their online presence and set their business objectives and target markets, before they start digital marketing.
On completion of this module you should:
- Be aware of some website diagnostic tools available on the internet
- Understand how to perform various diagnostic tests on your website
- Understand how diagnostics can give you an insight into your website and online business performance
- Have conducted research on known and unknown competitors online
- Be aware of tools available to assist with ongoing competitor research
- Have conducted a basic SWOT of your main online competitors
- Have identified any features/functionality/design aspects of competitors you see benefit in emulating.
- Set your online business objectives
- Have specified your target markets
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!