ONLINE MODULE: Email Marketing for Business
Everything you need to know about Email Marketing
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 3-4 HOURS
E-marketing (or email marketing), is the marketing of products or services via email. Whilst many people send emails every day for business, there is a big difference between sending a few emails, and getting results from your emarketing activity.
On completion of this lesson you should:
- Understand the concept of e-marketing
- Understand the importance of effective subject headers
- Understand the benefits of effective email signatures
- Understand important considerations when it comes to conducting e-marketing campaigns
- Understand the benefits of using email marketing software
- Become aware of some of the potential email marketing softwares
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!