ONLINE MODULE: Introduction to Google Analytics + Website Stats
Everything you need to know about Google Analytics + Website Stats
Data in the form of analytics can help you track how your business is going in the digital world. You can track everything these days from social media profiles right through to hot spots on your website to work out who is interacting with your digital presence and most importantly giving you information to help you improve.
In this online module we’re going to delve into Google Analytics a bit more, explain some of the terminology, the statistics that are key to monitor, and ensure Google Analytic reports are sent direct to your email so that you can stay on top of what’s happening in your business.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4-6 HOURS
By the end of this lesson you should:
- Understand key terminology related to Google Analytics and general web stats;
- Be able to locate key stats within a Google Analytics account;
- Have learnt additional statistics you may wish to track and measure within Google Analytics
- Understand how to set up your Google Analytics dashboard to be emailed to you on a periodic basis
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!