Social media is one of the biggest growth areas of online marketing. In short, it is technology that allows you to socialise for personal or business reasons, or any other purposes you may wish, online. But before you use it for business purposes, you must first understand how to use it for personal reasons.
By the end of this module you should:
• Be aware of the major social media networks;
• Understand how to set up an individual profile on the major social media networks;
• Understand how to establish and make friends/connections/followers in the major social media networks;
• Understand the benefits of using social media networks on an individual basis;
• Be aware of the scope of the social media industry and predicted growth;
• Be aware of the tools that can assist you to measure the impact of your social media activities
In 2014 The Training Collective was formed as a spin-off company out of multi-award winning company The Creative Collective, to focus solely on training.
We have extensive experience in the development and successful delivery of a wide range of online and offline training having completed numerous projects for Government agencies and other private clients. Indeed we have been training in online success topics since 2009, well before many others entered the market place.
Whether it is providing one staff member in training on a particular social network, or devising a year long program to up-skill your entire workforce, our extensive range of training solutions will help improve the digital skills of your team and ensure long term success.
The Training Collective has extensive experience in the development and delivering everything from one hour webinars to half day and full day training, through to online courses and programs and year long professional development plans for large organisations.
We also have extensive online experience and demonstrated skills in the development of effective websites and online resource portals, developing system user-guides and customised procedures, as well as online and offline training in the use of new systems.