ONLINE MODULE - Social Media Tools the Pros Use
Everything you need to know about Social Media Tools the Pros Use
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 HOURS
What are Social Media Dashboard/Management Tools?
- Our favourite Twitter Tools
- Our favourite Facebook Tools
- Our favourite Pinterest Tools
- Our favourite Instagram Tools
- Social Media Analytic Tools
- Social Media Monitoring Tools
- WordPress Plugins
- Hootsuite – what is it, why use it, getting started with Hootsuite, The Hootlet extension
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter analytics
- Pinterest analytics
- LinkedIn analytics
- Google+ Insights
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!